Sunday 22 July 2012

Stacking the Shevles (5)



Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that showcases the books that you got last week.

This week I didn't really expect anything to show up, but near the end of the week I was pleasantly surprised with a package of awesome from Scholastic Canada. One of the books I got I am SUPER excited for, you'll see which one that is below.

For Review:




The Dark Unwinding ( Scholastic Canada) I hadn't heard of this book before, but it sounds like a great historica, steampunk read. Plus is has some pretty great review on goodreads so far, can't wait to dive in.

The Raven Boys (Scholastic Canada) AHHHHHHH I still can't believe I have this!!! Maggie Stievfater is one of my favourite author so I am super excited to have this! I couldn't help but start it and it 's awesome so far. Oh, and it came in this really cool box thingy as you can see in the picture ^

Magisterium (Scholastic Canada) I had only seen the cover before getting this in the mail, and didn't know what it was about. But after further research into the title it seems like a book that I will really enjoy. I'll have to read it ASAP.


Won:



You Against Me- I won this from Evie @ Bookish and Random House Canada. Thanks guys, so happy that I will finally have my chance to read this book that I've heard awesome reviews on.

A huge thanks to Scholastic Canada for all the surprise goodies, and Evie and Random House Canada for the books this week! :)

15 comments:

  1. Nice. I love Scholastic so much. They are so awesome and great.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at all those Scholastci (CANADA!!!) goodies! Great haul! You're so lucky to have The Raven Boys! I've been wanting to read that one tooooo!!!! <3

    Happy reading!
    Vivian @ Vivaciously, Vivian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh so jeallyyyy because I want ALL OF THOSE! I requested them MONTHs ago and never heard back :( SO SAD! I hope you enjoy them!!

    Anna @ Literary Exploration

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard awesome things about You Against Me a lot of people have said they enjoyed it so I'm hoping to get my hands on it soon! I hope you enjoy everything you got this week. Here's my IMM =)

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/07/in-my-mailbox-45.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great set! yay for Raven Boys. It was such an incredible book.
    My Bookish Recap

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I want to get to you against me. It looks so good.

    Enjoy.

    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOOH, I like the Raven Boys packaging! I can't wait to read it either!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great selection, I've heard a lot of good stuff about The Raven Boys. I hope you love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I still really need to read You Against Me...but I got The Raven Boys this week too! So excited. :) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  10. that's cool getting the Maggie Stiefvater book :D I'm reading Linger right now from her Wolves of Mercy Falls series..

    Blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. The Raven Boys!! can't wait to see your review of that. :D Happy Reading

    http://bookwhales.blogspot.com/2012/07/goddess-offerings-1-stacking-our.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ahhh! The Dark Unwinding AND The Raven Boys! Those two definitely make up for the late arrival ;-) I hope you love them both!

    My book haul!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The Raven Boys! I am so excited to finally check it out! :) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The Raven Boys looks great and I LOVE You Against Me!

    Happy Reading!

    Around the World Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  15. You received some great books this week! I'm really excited for all of them, especially The Raven Boys. I absolutely adore anything that Maggie Stiefvater writes. Thanks for sharing!:)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment, I would love to hear your thoughts! :)